Enchanted parenthesis, at the foot of the Hohneck massif, on the Alsatian side of the high ridge of the Vosges, in an old glacier site, “Chalet Hohneck”, is at the start of many hiking trails and very close to the main alpine and Nordic.
Although surrounded by mountains and forests, the chalet is only 7 minutes from the center of Munster, close to all amenities, farms with local products, restaurants, bakeries, butchers, etc.
Access is easy and known to GPS. The road is paved and plowed in winter
The whole surrounding mountain gives you access to the famous and typical farm inns where you can taste the marcaire menu in particular. Hiking and mountain biking directly from the chalet.
Rental rates including tax based on 2 people
|Week (7nights)||1695 €|
|Week school holidays (7nights)||1925 €|
|Christmas and New Year weeks (full week only)||2335 €|
|We welcome you on the day of arrival at 5 p.m. and leave the premises at 10 a.m.|
In addition :
– Cleaning costs: 100€ (fixed rate regardless of the length of stay)
Tourist tax to be paid on site depending on the number of adults and nights (€1.50/pers./day)
+20€/day/additional person when booking
Guest rate during the stay (For people not registered at the initial reservation and with the owner’s agreement): €60/day (In 24-hour increments) Obligation to notify the owner at least 48 hours in advance in order to provide bed linen.
– Reception and personalized welcome by the owners, delivery of the code for the front door and a welcome basket of local products
– Provision of bed linen and household linen: toilet and bath towels, bathrobes, hand towel slippers, tea towels,….
– Beds made on arrival
– Welcome product, liquid soap in wall-mounted dispensers in the bathrooms
– End of stay cleaning
– Free use of sauna and spa.
– All fluids (electricity, water, heating)
– Welcome kit (dishwasher tablet, dishwashing liquid, sponge, oil cloths, salt, spices, etc.)
– Wifi / fiber optic TV
– Baby kit on request (cot, high chair, changing mat, baby bath )
Security Deposit: A deposit of €500 to be given on arrival, refunded at the end of the stay (if the chalet is returned in the same condition as on arrival)
Mentions légales – Règlement du Chalet – © Quentin Gachon